Isango!, The number one travel and vacation on the net. Infact The annual Travolution Awards reward excellence in online trave for Isango. Isango was proud to be nominated in the 2 categories of ‘Best Travel Agent Website’ and ‘Newcomer of the Year’ and the 2007 awards.
As you browse the colorful and cheerful website, there is something for everyone.Isango products can be browsed via a number of themes or interest types ensuring all consumers can find something to fit their interests and budget e.g. adrenalin fans and backpackers, spa and luxury seekers, sport or culture junkies, honeymooners, nature lovers and even seniors. As I can see here Isango work with the most reputable suppliers and offer a low price.
Isango also have tour to historical city of Melaka too. Example here is the sample Itenary from the website:
This tour starts out from Kuala Lumpur and heads for the small city-state of Malacca (Melaka). You will experience a rich seam of history, culture and tradition that stretches back several centuries.
A brief profile of some of the sights you will visit on this tour are given for your information.
• Visit the Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, the oldest Chinese temple in Malaysia. The temple is one of the most outstanding temples and the recipient of an UNESCO award.
• The imposing red Dutch Stadhuys is the Town Hall and the Governor’s residence.
• It is believed to be the oldest Dutch building in the East.
• Walk through the ruins of St Paul’s Church where St Francis Xavier was once buried.
• The setting of the Church is beautiful with imposing walls and magnificent old tombstones.
• Malacca is also one of the birthplaces of the ‘Babas’ – a mix of Chinese and Malay cultures uniquely its own.
• During the course of the tour there will be a break for lunch.