End of this November to December, usually government don’t recommend any activities at coastal area in Malaysia East Coast. This is because the monsoon period where the sea is dangerous with strong wind and big waves.
Unlike the West Coast area of Malaysia, beach activities are still safe because monsoon don’t affect west coast of Malaysia. But it is a bit rainy season.
If you plan to visit beaches in Melaka, there is a Beach Fest at Tanjung Bidara. Pesta Pantai Tanjung Bidara Will be held from 9 to 11 December 2011. Among water event for public are climbing the wet pole,pillow fight, beach volleyball, capturing the duck, sail boat competition and many more.
Continue reading “Melaka Beach Fest 2011” »
I feel like today is a public holiday but it is not. Yesterday night the Harimau Muda squad won gold medal, 2 times in a row for foot ball games. From the news they said that the team are already here in Malaysia to prepare for another games against Syria. More important than SEA Games – The London Olympic.
So go TIGER GO!!!
This mystery hotel I’m talking about is not about a haunted or a ghost hotel. If you go to AirAsia Go website, you can book a Mystery hotel at the website main page.
So the mysterious things is you don’t know what are all those hotel name. They just give you the hint about location. AirAsia go said that you should their mystery hotel package because you can get a 5 Star hotel with 3 Star Hotel rate.
Continue reading “Book a Mystery Hotel this holiday?” »
The Melaka Tourism Award 20/10/2011 was already given on 18 of November 2011 at Holiday Inn Melaka. I just list down the winner according to the category:
1. Most Innovative Tour Guide – Mr. Desmond Liau
2. Best Supporting Local Tour Operator – UTAS Travel Worldwide Holidays Sdn. Bhd.
3. Best Foreign Inbound Tour Operator – IPC Tour & Travel P/L Singapore
4. Best Tourist Attraction Tradtional House – Kampung Duyong-Pn. Fatimah Bt. Mat
5. Best Tourist Attraction Musuem Gallery – Cheng Ho Cultural Museum
6. Best Tourist Attraction Agro Tourism – Giant BB Town
7. Best Tourist Attraction Recreational – Zoo Melaka
8. Best Tourist Attraction Health Tourism – Mahkota Medical Centre
9. Best Tourist Attraction – Melaka My 2ND Home – Ocean Palm Condominium
10. Best Tourist Attraction – Shopping Experience – Aeon Bandaraya Melaka Shopping Centre.
11. Best Green Hotel – Philea Resort & Spa
12. Best Homestay – Homestay Sungai Rambai
13. Best Tourist Attraction, Best Signature Food for Hotel Outlet – Bamboo Hut Bistro S/B – River Cruise Dinner.
14. Best Tourist Attraction, Best Signature Food for Restaurant & Cafe – Veggie Plant.
15. Best Tourist Attraction, Best Signature Food for Stall / Warong – Perigi Enterprise Mee.
16. Best Malay Restaurant – Asam Pedas Selera Kg.
17. Best Chinese Restaurant – Restoran Pei Zing (Melaka) Sdn. Bhd.
18. Best Indian Restaurant – Restoran Saravana
19. Best Baba Nyonya Restaurant – Restoran Amy Heritage & Nyonya Cuisine
20. Best Hotel Outlet – King & I Thai Restaurant
21. Excellence in Hotel Services For 5 Star – Renaissance Hotel Melaka
22. Excellence in Hotel Services For 4 Star – Holiday Inn Hotel Melaka
23. Excellence in Hotel Services For 3 Star – Puteri Resort Ayer Keroh Melaka
24. Excellence in Hotel Services For 2 Star – Malacca Straits Hotel
25. Excellence in Hotel Services For 1 Star – Aldy Thoo Hotel
26. Excellence in Hotel Services For Budget Hotel – Fenix Inn Hotel
Continue reading “Melaka Tourism Award 2010/2011” »
Surely public transport is all you hope for when travel to countries that you never been there before. Well in Kuala Lumpur, you can rely on the hop on hop off bus.
With one ticket, that valid 24hours or 48 hours, you can just sit in the bus for the whole day listening to a recorded tour guide with many different language or drop at any attraction you like to explore on foot then hop on back to the bus until you get tired.
Continue reading “Hop on hop off” »
This school holiday season got more option for you to go as Wildlife Theater Melaka is expected to open starting this 26 November 2011. Located at Pulau Melaka, you can enjoy the trio of sea lions performing live in man made pool.
Other than that, Melaka wildlife theater also houses wide range of bird species for public viewing. The main theater, the places where you can watch the sea lions can accommodate 800 visitors at on time.
Continue reading “Wildlife Theater Melaka” »
The Submarine in 2001 pic from wikipedia…
SMD Ouessant Agosta 70 is a name for submarine, to spell it correctly you must spell it in french. Now the submarine museum project is almost complete and public can get a preview of it for 10 days. Starting from this 22 November.
Place at Dataran 1Malaysia Klebang. This submarine have the length of 67.5 meter and 11.7 meter high. This French Navy submarine has served the French Navy until her 2001 decommissioning. After that it was used as a training submarine for Royal Malaysian Navy From 2005 to 2009.
Continue reading “SMD Quessant Agosta 70” »