Bloggers Quachee (kuaci?) writing about does Singaporean Really Cares for Malaysian?. Ever heard of Malaysian talk about when Singaporean entering Malaysia through JayBee they will turn from most disciplined person in the world to vice versa? Alot of myth about Singaporean here and I get a few list :
1) They will drive very fast like there is no speed limit in PLUS Highway..
2) Traffic Summon is like a scrap for them..
3) Malaysia is like a dumping ground..
4) They buy big houses and bungalow here for their mistress..
5) They want to invaded Malaysia by slowly buy a land for business purposes..
6) They want to attack Malaysia
7) They are all spy..
But quachee’s blog tell a different side of opinion regarding the Typical ‘kiasu-ism’ of Singapore. Are Singaporean affected the Melaka tourism industry? In 2007, Singapore were the largest market. From the statistic, about 263,235 Singaporean comes to Melaka with average length of stay of 2 days. It contribute about 20% of GDP through service sector. What do you think?